| Grilled Meat|
|     ||350 grs. beef tenderloin||  ||500 grs. beef chops|
|     ||300 grs. ribs||  ||2 lamb criadillas|
|     ||1 beef kidney||  ||3 garlic cloves|
|     ||3 sausages||  ||3 blood saussage|
|     ||coarse salt||  ||1 small bunch parsley|
|     ||vinegar||  ||200 grs. beef tripes|
|1. Take the skin off the criadillas and cut them in half. |
2. Cut the kidney in 3 or 4 pieces and put it in a bowl.
3. Mix together: the crushed garlic, chopped parsley, vinegar and salt. Cover the kidney with this mixture. Let it stand for 15 minutes approximately.
4. Place the sausages in a bowl with some water for a few minutes. Cut the blood sausages in half. Remove the sausages from water, dry and cut them in half, if desired.
5. Wash the tripe very well, and place it in a bowl with water and abundant salt for approximately 15 minutes. Drain and dry well.
6. Once the grill is hot, place the different kinds of meat on grill. Season with coarse salt. Grill the meat as desired (rare, medium, or well done).
7. Serve with potatoes and the salad of your choice.
| Categories:  Argentine, Beef|
| Estimated Serving:  8|
| Estimated preparation time:  70 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  AnaPau 2009/04/29|