1 medium onion
1 handful parsley
1 celery stalk
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt (to taste)
1 bread slice
2 tablespoons cornmeal
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
ground pepper (to taste)
1. Place chicken in a large pot and add 2 liters of water, the carrots, onion, leeks, celery and a handful of parsley.
2. Season with salt and cook on low heat until chicken is tender.
3. Remove pot from heat and set aside the chicken and carrots. Strain the broth.
4. Remove bones from chicken, dice and divide into two parts.
5. Place one part in a bowl and add: the bread soaked in milk, cornmeal, egg yolks, grated cheese, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Mix and make little meatballs (the size of an olive).
7. Place the broth in a pot with the rest of diced chicken and take to the burner. Once it starts boiling, add the meatballs carefully. Cook for 20 minutes.
8. Slice the carrots and stir fry them in hot oil.
9. Add carrots to the soup and serve.
Soups, Chicken, Argentine
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available