| Veal chops with blackberry sauce|
|     ||1200 g veal chops (4)||  ||100 g blackberry jam|
|     ||200 ml wine||  ||200 ml water|
|     ||8 tablespoons olive oil||  ||ground black pepper to taste|
|     ||salt to taste||  ||fresh blackberries to taste|| |
|* With a little olive oil grease the surface on both sides of chops.|
* Heat a nonstick skillet with grooves and golden brown the chops previously
greased, adding salt when turn the meat, if you salt the raw meat it will lose
the juice during the cooking.
* In the remaining fat that it is in the skillet add wine, a few tablespoons of
blackberry jam and a few tablespoons of water.
* Salt and pepper lightly and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
* Strain this sauce which it should be greasy and spread slightly the surface of
* Put the chops into the preheated oven at 200º C for 10 minutes (or less
depending if you like chops almost cooked).
* Serve the chops hot garnished with a few fresh blackberries and the remaining
sauce in a sauceboat aside.
| Categories:  Bovine|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  45 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  paula 2012/01/16|