Bittersweet eye round
1 kg eye round
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 kg onion
2 tablespoons mustard
1 small cube beef broth
1 liter red wine
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
salt to taste
freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put the sugar in the saucepan at medium heat, reduce the heat until get a
- Then add the meat and let cook until it is well golden brown, turning it to
- Remove the meat, placed in a tray, and reserve. Immediately add to the saucepan
the onions cut into thin slices.
- Let the onions cook until translucent.
- Add the meat again and season to taste.
- Then, pour the red wine, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth cube and mustard.
- Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the meat and slice a little thicker, put in the saucepan again.
- Let cook for more 1/2 hour, or until the meat slices are cooked.
- Serve hot, drizzle with abundant sauce.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available