| Veal with ginger|
|     ||800 g veal beef||  ||300 g green beans|
|     ||150 g crushed tomatoes||  ||6 tablespoons olive oil|
|     ||1 teaspoon ground ginger||  ||8 grains black pepper|
|     ||2 cloves garlic||  ||1 large onion|
|     ||1 dry pepper||  ||1 small eggplant|
|     ||salt to taste||  || |
|- Wash the beef and dry with paper towel; cut into even pieces.|
- Heat the oil in a casserole and brown the meat on all sides, turning.
- Add onion and garlic, peeled and chopped and continue sauteing until onion is
- Then add the ginger, salt, pepper and water to cover.
- Cover the casserole and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the green beans into strips, eggplant and dry pepper.
- Add to the meat with crushed tomatoes and continue cooking until everything is
| Categories:  Bovine|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  120 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  sheila 2011/08/29|