Veal round with sauce
800 g veal round
12 slices bacon into thin strips
4 cups milk
1/2 glass gin
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon mustard
6 small carrots
6 grains white pepper
salt to taste
- Divide the meat into 4 similar pieces, to obtain 4 small pieces.
- Season them, impregnate with mustard and wrap with bacon slices.
- Tie up with a thin string to avoid lose their shape during cooking.
- Peel, wash and dry the carrots and divide into pieces with a knife cutting
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a casserole, pour the crushed grains of pepper and
the 4 pieces of meat.
- Brown evenly on all sides.
- Add carrots, a pinch of salt and gin; reduce over high heat.
- Pour 3 1/2 cups of warm milk and cook 35 minutes at low heat.
- Then remove the meat and remove the string.
- Put in a hot tray and place around the drained carrots.
- Apart crush the cooking broth, put in a small saucepan and boil it.
- Add the sifted cornstarch with remaining milk and cook 3 minutes more, stirring
with wooden spoon until get a thick sauce.
- Cover the meat of the tray with the sauce and serve.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available