| Breaded veal sweetbreads|
|     ||4 veal sweetbreads||  ||40 g flour|
|     ||5 tablespoons olive oil||  ||2 eggs|
|     ||lettuce leaves to taste||  ||mashed potatoes to taste|
|     ||white pepper to taste||  ||grated bread to taste|
|     ||salt to taste||  || |
|- Wash the sweetbreads with cold water.|
- Put in a bowl covered with cold water to release the blood and leave for 20
minutes in the fridge.
- Wash again and put them in a casserole covered with cold water and a little
salt. Put in the fire at low heat.
- Once the sweetbreads begins to boil prolong cooking over low heat for 15
- Drain, cool down with cold water and remove the skin and small veins and
- Let the sweetbreads cool and cut them into slices of 3 centimeters thick.
- Beat the egg and prepare in other plate the flour and grated bread.
- Add salt and pepper to the sweetbreads and pass through the flour first, then
egg and at the end grated bread.
- Fry in a skillet with oil the sweetbreads at medium heat about 4 minutes each
side until golden brown.
- Serve in a dish with lettuce salad and mashed potatoes.
| Categories:  Bovine|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  60 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  sheila 2011/08/23|