| Veal stew with eggplant|
|     ||800 g veal beef||  ||1 large eggplant|
|     ||1 onion||  ||4 large potatoes|
|     ||2 tablespoons flour||  ||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|     ||1 teaspoon cumin||  ||200 ml white wine|
|     ||salt to taste||  || |
|- Golden brown in a pot the onion previously cut into thin strips.|
- Add the beef previously cut into chunks let cook about 5 minutes, add salt to
- Add flour, cumin and mix with onions and beef.
- Cut the eggplant into small cubes and add it to the preparation, add white wine.
- Let everything cook for 30 minutes.
- Finally add the potatoes previously cut into thin slices and let cook for 30
- Serve hot.
| Categories:  Bovine, Stew|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  75 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  alessandra 2011/08/17|