| Veal fillets in sauce|
|     ||4 veal fillets||  ||6 carrots|
|     ||1 cup white wine||  ||1 small cup oil|
|     ||1 tablet beef broth||  ||1 onion|
|     ||water to taste||  ||salt to taste|| |
|- Put a cup of oil in a casserole and fry the fillets.|
- When they are a little fried, remove them and in the same oil, put chopped onion
into fine cubes.
- When it is translucent put the carrots cut into slices, saute all for a while.
- Put the fillets with white wine and water until cover and put the tablet of beef
broth and salt.
- When the fillets are tender, remove them.
- Put the onion and carrot into the blender and put the resultant sauce on top of
- It can be served with mashed potatoes, it is delicious.
| Categories:  Bovine|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  45 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  alessandra 2011/08/15|