500 g chopped beef
300 g green beans
100 g sliced bacon
50 g chopped parsley
30 g lard
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 can natural tomatoes
1 small onion
1 small bunch basil
ground black pepper to taste
salt to taste
grated bread to taste
- Put the clean green beans in a high-sided bowl, appropriate for microwave.
- Add as much boiling water as needed to cover them, salt them a little in a
covered container, cook at full power about 10 minutes. Then, once cooked,
strain and let them cool.
- Cut the onion into thin slices, put the half of them in a small casserole, add
lard, oil, basil leaves .
- Put the chopped meat in a bowl, add chopped parsley, cheese, a whole egg and a
yolk, remaining onion (finely chopped), 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, pepper and
a little grated bread.
- Mix all together, if the mixture is too soft add grated bread until it takes
- Extend a sheet of wax paper over a chopping board and grease with oil. Pour in
the mixture of meat and with a spatula spread it evenly until the edges of about
2 cm of thickness.
- Cover with a layer of green beans cut into small pieces, then, with the help of
the paper, roll up the meat over itself, leaving the green beans in the center.
- Then wrap the roll of meat with the bacon slices, make them stick well, and then
tie up in many places with a white twine.
- Put in the microwave at full power, in a browning dish if possible with oval
or rectangular shape and let heat for 6 minutes.
- Then put there the roll of meat and let brown 5 minutes at full power,
remembering to turn it every so often.
- Pour over it the tomato sauce, if it is too thick dilute with a little water,
cover the meatloaf and cook for 30 minutes, turning every so often.
- Let the roll rest 5 minutes in the oven off, and serve if you wish with
mashed potatoes or baked potatoes.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available