| Stuffed veal flank|
|     ||500 g lean veal flank||  ||200 g chopped pork|
|     ||50 g Serrano ham||  ||1 cup white wine|
|     ||8 tablespoons oil||  ||3 cloves garlic|
|     ||2 eggs||  ||1 onion|
|     ||1 carrot||  ||chopped parsley to taste|
|     ||ground black pepper to taste||  ||salt to taste|| |
|- Beat both eggs and make an omelette. Reserve it.|
- Mix the chopped meat with a tablespoon of wine, a little chopped parsley, salt
- Cut the ham into strips.
- Stretch the veal flank and put the chopped meat in the center.
- Put the strips of ham on top of the chopped meat, intermingle, and the omelette
in the center.
- Roll up and tie up.
- Brown it with oil inside of a casserole, add the chopped onion and sliced
- Fry lightly about 10 minutes, add garlic and parsley.
- Drizzle with wine and season.
- Cover and let simmer for half an hour.
- Add a little water, turn over it and let cook another half an hour.
- Pass the sauce through a blender and a strainer.
- Cut the meat into slices and serve with the sauce on top.
- Put as garnish a few steamed turned potatoes.
| Categories:  Bovine, Pork|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  90 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  alessandra 2011/08/09|