| Roast veal rib|
|     ||1 1/2 kg veal rib||  ||1 cup broth|
|     ||4 cloves garlic||  ||700 g potatoes|
|     ||3 tablespoons olive oil||  ||salt to taste|| |
|1. Wash the ribs and dry with paper towel.|
2. Place the meat in a metal baking tray, grease well with a clove of garlic, salt
it all over and grease with oil.
3. Heat the oven and put the meat at medium power for 1/2 hour.
4. Peel the potatoes, wash and put them around the meat, whole or halved if large.
5. Pour half the broth in the bottom of the baking tray.
6. Peel the remaining garlic, slice them and add to the meat.
7. Continue cooking 1 hour more.
8. Add the broth when the meat is dry.
9. The meat should be very golden.
| Categories:  Bovine|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  105 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  Drica 2011/07/27|