Fillets of veal with penny bun and truffle sauce
500 g veal steak
500 g penny bun (boletus edulis)
6 french onions
olive oil to taste
ground black pepper to taste
ground white pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
liquid caramel to taste
salt to taste
1. Peel the onions and cook for 15 minutes in salted water.
2. Peel the truffle and clean the mushrooms.
3. Put the peel of truffle and the stems of mushrooms, cleaned, in the container
of the blender, add 4 tablespoons of oil, salt and grind until get a cream,
which it will be reserved.
4. Cut the caps of mushrooms into pieces and cut truffles into thin slices.
5. Heat a large skillet, greased with oil.
6. Roast the veal steak at a griddle about 5 minutes aproximately, turn it and
season with salt and with both peppers, maintain for 5 minutes more.
7. Meanwhile, saute in other skillet the mushrooms with 3 tablespoons of oil and
reserved onions, sprinkle with a pinch of garlic and salt, leave for 10
8. Cut the steak into fillets and distribute in the plates, with mushrooms,
onions and a little hot cream of truffles.
9. Mix the juice which the beef released with caramel and drizzle the fillets with
10. Finally distribute the slices of truffles over fillets.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available