| Castilian style veal chops|
|     ||4 veal chops||  ||1 tablespoon flour|
|     ||2 large potatoes||  ||350 g french onion|
|     ||1 clove garlic||  ||6 tablespoons olive oil|
|     ||1 bunch parsley||  ||1/2 cup white wine|
|     ||1/2 cup beef broth||  ||ground black pepper to taste|
|     ||salt to taste||  || |
|1. Wash the chops and dry with paper towel.|
2. Cut out some fat from chops and give a few strokes; season with salt and
pepper, and roll in flour.
3. Heat about 6 tablespoons oil in a skillet and brown the chops on both sides.
4. Place the chops in a earthenware casserole and drizzle with wine. Cover and let
in the heat about 5 minutes.
5. Peel the potatoes, wash and chop them. Peel the onions.
6. Add more oil to the skillet where browned the chops and add the onions.
7. Give them a few turns and add the potatoes.
8. Leave in the heat, stirring often until slightly browned both.
9. Remove the potatoes and onions and add to the casserole with meat.
10. Add the broth, minced garlic, salt and pepper and put the casserole in the
oven at medium power for 10 minutes.
11. Serve the chops sprinkled with chopped parsley.
| Categories:  Bovine, Spanish|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  45 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  Drica 2011/07/22|