Skewer veal beef with curry and apricot sauce
500 g veal tenderloin
250 g zucchini
200 g onion
150 g dried apricots
150 g prunes
100 g red bell pepper
2 teaspoons oil
2 teaspoons curry powder
salt to taste
* Insert in the skewer the vegetables and beef, cut into cubes, alternately.
* Mix the oil with salt, curry and using a basting brush, glaze the brochettes.
* Cook on the grill or griddle for 10 to 15 minutes, turning constantly.
Apricot and prune sauce:
* Soak the dried apricots overnight (or dried peaches) and prunes.
* Beat all together with the soaking water.
* It can be served with sliced banana.
* It is an ideal cream to use it during the winter when fresh fruits are scarce.
* You can make similar creams with any kind of sweet dried fruit (peaches, dates,
zante currants...) alone or mixed between them.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available