| Thai beef curry|
|     ||1/2 kg beef||  ||400 g crushed tomato|
|     ||250 g carrot||  ||6 tablespoons oil|
|     ||1 1/2 tablespoon flour||  ||1 1/2 tablespoon ground curry|
|     ||1/2 teaspoon ground cumin||  ||1 1/2 cup broth|
|     ||2 medium onions||  ||1 clove garlic|
|     ||bay leaf to taste||  ||ground black pepper to taste|
|     ||salt to taste||  || |
|* Cut the beef into cubes of 2 cm or ask to the butcher do it.|
* Peel the carrots and cut into slices.
* Peel the onions and cut into slices.
* Peel and mince the garlic.
* Mix in a bowl the broth with all the spices.
* Heat oil in a casserole, add beef and fry until golden, stirring occasionally.
* Add the remaining ingredients, spices and broth included, and cook covered over
low heat until the beef is tender.
| Categories:  Bovine, Thai|
| Estimated Serving:  4|
| Estimated preparation time:  60 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  paula 2011/02/17|