| Sirloin with orange|
|     ||1 kg veal sirloin||  ||3 oranges (juice)|
|     ||2 carrots||  ||1 medium onion|
|     ||1 leek||  ||2 tablespoons flour|
|     ||2 tablespoons butter||  ||3 tablespoons tomato sauce|
|     ||1 teaspoon Cointreau||  ||1 tablespoon sugar|
|     ||1 cup chicken broth||  ||1 sprig celery|
|     ||ground black pepper to taste||  ||salt to taste|| |
|* Tie the meat, grease with butter and season; roast in a hot oven at medium-high|
temperature for 40 minutes (the time will depend on the point you like meat).
* While the meat is roasting, wash and peel all vegetables and chop into strips.
* Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and saute the vegetables over low heat for 15-20
* Add flour, stir and add broth, half of the orange juice and tomato.
* Mix everything well and let cook for 10 minutes. Put in a powerful blender.
* Make a syrup with sugar and when is dark, add the remaining juice and Cointreau,
bring to a boil and mix with the remaining sauce.
* Remove the twine, cut into slices and serve garnished with orange and served
| Categories:  Bovine, Spanish|
| Estimated Serving:  6|
| Estimated preparation time:  90 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  paula 2011/02/11|