Ribs in sauce
1 kg back ribs
salt to taste
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons thickener (cornstarch or flour)
1/4 cup rough white wine
3 sprigs coriander
* Wash and wipe off excess fat.
* In a pressure cooker put a little oil, onion, garlic chopped into small squares.
* Saute until the onion is translucent.
* Add the ribs, until the onion is golden brown moderately.
* Then add salt, white wine until the alcohol evaporates.
* Pour boiling water in excess of an inch above the ribs.
* Cover the pressure cooker and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
* Put the cooker down running cold water, until no longer concentrated steam of
* Open, adding thickener diluted in little water, leave for a few minutes to
* Remove from heat, adding the finely chopped coriander.
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available