450 g lasagna pasta
1 kg minced meat
100 g ham
300 g fresh cheese
200 g mozzarella cheese sheets
200 g grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup crushed tomato
1/2 cup dry white wine
sugar to taste
oregano to taste
salt to taste
ground pepper to taste
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a skillet and saute the chopped onion. Incorporate
meat and finely chopped ham and cook several minutes until it begins to change
- Add tomatoes, a pinch of sugar, oregano and pepper. Cook over low heat for 10
minutes, stirring occasionally. Drizzle with wine and continue cooking 10
minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prick the skin of the sausages with a fork to prevent breakage, and fry in a
tablespoon of oil. Remove from heat and cut into thick slices.
- Mash the cheese with a fork, mix well to incorporate the meat once it has cooled
- Cook lasagna in abundant boiling salted water until "al dente". Drain, cool it
with cold water and spread on a dish towel to dry slightly.
- Place a layer of lasagne in a baking dish, greased with remaining oil, then a
layer of minced meat, chopped another sausage, mozzarella sheets and finally the
grated parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the operation until finish all the ingredients. Finally leaving a layer
- Bake for 30 minutes and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Bovine, Greek, Pasta
Estimated preparation time:
Ver sitio en español
View site in english
Ver site em português
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 by
, All Rights Reserved.
The ReLiSimple app for iPad is now available to download. Just go to the download page and choose ReLiSimple for iPad, which will lead you to iTunes App Store. Enjoy it now!.
Take me to download page
ReLiSimple iPad available