| Chocolate cake and coffee|
|     ||300 g chocolate fondant||  ||100 g butter|
|     ||100 g sugar||  ||150 g flour|
|     ||6 eggs||  ||1/2 cup coffee|
|     ||1 teaspoon baking powder||  ||1 tablespoon soluble coffee|
|     ||2 tablespoons cognac||  || |
|1. Beat the egg yolks with 75 grams of sugar in a bowl until you get a smooth and|
2. Chop half the chocolate and melt in a water bath with 75 grams of butter.
3. Remove from heat and add the yolks and coffee, mixing well.
4. Add the flour mixed with yeast.
5. Finally, add the egg whites until stiff.
6. Grease a round cake pan with butter and pour the cream.
7. Place in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cooked through.
8. While the cake is done, chop the remaining chocolate and melt in a water bath.
9. Incorporate the remaining butter and instant coffee diluted in the cognac and
10. When the cake is cooked, unmold, allow to cool and cover with chocolate cream.
| Categories:  Belgium, Desserts, Pastries|
| Estimated Serving:  6|
| Estimated preparation time:  60 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  juliana 2010/11/01|