|     ||500 g cooked potato||  ||300 g cooked veal beef|
|     ||6 eggs||  ||2 large onions|
|     ||1/2 cup olive oil for frying||  ||1 tablespoon chopped chives|
|     ||salt to taste||  ||ground pepper to taste|| |
|- Cut the potatoes and meat in squares.|
- Peel and chop the onions and fry in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil until soft and
starting to turn brown.
- Add meat, potatoes and chives and season.
- Continue sautéing all together a few minutes all together, stirring with a
- Fry the eggs in another pan and serve with potatoes and meat, all hot.
- Serve with Tabasco, soy sauce, and rye bread and butter.
| Categories:  Bovine, Danish, Eggs|
| Estimated Serving:  6|
| Estimated preparation time:  25 min.|
| Language:  English|
| Shared by:  alessandra 2010/10/01|